Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Day of Pretend!!

We had a fun day of playing pretend!!! Adam and I spent yesterday cleaning and organizing the storage room. I came across my wedding dress that has now been in storage for over twelve years. Wow, how time flies!!! The girls kept asking if they could try it on. My thought, WHY NOT!!!! When I was little I absolutely loved playing dress-ups! Being the only girl and having three brothers I was usually on my own when it came to putting on frilly dresses and being all girly! They each took their turn putting the dress on and acting so grown up. It was so fun to watch them laugh and giggle with each other. Having three little girls brings new and exciting experiences every day!! I am so grateful that we were sent these three wonderful little spirits!! They bring soooo much joy and happiness to our lives!! Adam (dad) did not like the event as much as the rest of us! He has a hard time thinking his three little princess are growing up! I guess it was a glimpse of what the future will bring. He told them that he was glad they all had another "thirty " years before anything like that would happen!! Kourtney said, "I will be 38." Adam's response was , "You just remember that magical number 38!!" What a protective dad he is!! I can't wait to see what he fun adventures the future will bring!!!

What a wonderful big sister Kourtney is!!!

Kaitlyn sure has the pose thing down!
Makell loves to play and act older than she is!! She is always wanting to be like her older sisters!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Analice, so now I'll be one of your stalkers, even though I live next door ha ha ha ;) These pictures are sooo cute! They all look beautiful & grown up, I can see why it would be hard for Adam to watch :) Your girls are so sweet!

Mubeen said...

How adorable! I just love their poses. Maybe Adam should be worried. They look more ready than they should:) Oh how I wish I was there!