Kaitlyn had a great time as well!! There were several friends there to play with. She asked if we could watch fireworks tomorrow because that was the only time she was able to play with friends outside after dark!!
I tried to get an individual picture of each of the kids but failed to get one of just Makell. I love this picture! Like I said before she is a real daddy's girl!!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was so much fun last night! The kids loved it and Brian and I did too! Thanks for letting us go with you guys! I hope that Makell's clothes aren't ruined...I'm so sorry about that! I love the picture of Makell and Jackson. Jackson looks like he is ready to crash... how funny! Thanks again!
Such cute and fun pictures! Wish we coulda spent the 4th (and every other special day) with you guys!
PS. Make sure you invite me to Makell and Jackson's wedding, lol.
Post a Comment