
It was
Makell's first day of Preschool/Play group yesterday!! She was so excited!! The first thing she asked me at 6:45 a.m. was; " I go to preschool today"!! We figured she probably
dreamed about it all night because when she woke up her little mouth wouldn't stop moving and talking about it!! It was so funny to see her
soooo excited!! Like I have said many times before she is our little poser!! One things is for certain she is not camera shy!!

Before we were getting ready to leave she ran down stairs and found "her" back pack. She assured me that this was hers now because the other girls have different ones! Don't you like how it is as big as she is!! There was no leaving the house without it!!

I can hardly see her behind that that backpack!!

She had to show us some of the fun things she did at school. Each child brought a snack to share so they could combine and make trail mix. She loved it! She was so proud of her hand print that is is now displayed front and center in the kitchen!!
5 comments:
How precious! Such a sweet little girl! That backpack is huge! haha!
How fun. She is a darling.
Analice- your girls are all so gorgeous! Your little one looked so cute in her OWN backpack! Does that make all your girls in school, for at least part of the day?
She is so cute!!! I bet she had a blast at preschool. Don't get me wrong with my boys they do fight too! But they do play together quite well. Talk to you later!
I'm so glad our girls can go together. Makell looked so cute when you stopped by with her and her backpack. W. sure enjoys playing with her. Thanks!
Post a Comment