Monday, October 27, 2008

A Day at the Farm!


On Friday the kids didn't have school and Adam had to work so we decided to spend the day with Matt, Daniel, and Janette down on the farm! Things are a little"under construction" at the farm right now and the cement truck was scheduled to pour footings for a shed and a storage pad. Janette did a great job showing the men how to work!! ( hahaha) For a long time I thought only little boys liked big trucks and getting dirty but I have to say our girls are right along with them at times! The more dirty they become the more fun it is! The girls are fascinated with cement trucks! Makell especially! She wanted to be right in the middle of it all! Unlike last year no rework was necessary! (Last year Makell decided to adventure out in the middle of "wet" cement when no one was looking and got stuck up past her ankles!!) We all got a good laugh! I found out something new about Kaitlyn. She is terrified of heights! She didn't think playing on top of the hay bales were as much fun as the rest of us!! I think there are endless possibilities of finding things to do at the farm! We took several 4-wheeler rides around the fields, tried to feed and play with the gold fish in the water trough, fed the cows, played hide and go seek, and of course had to supervise Matt and Daniel!!(hahaha) Didn't do much with the pigs. To stinky for us!! Of course at the end of the day they were able to put their hand prints and names in the cement! Thanks for the fun day at the farm!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Alice Vorwaller said...

How fun!! I love the girls in the trough! Are kids were out today and tomorrow. We went and saw High School Musical 3.

Mubeen said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love the picture of the girls in the trough!! Cute cute!

The Everyday Housewife said...

Hi, Analice!
I found your blog on Melissa's. Hope you don't mind if I checked it out! I love your photo collages. Very cool. It looks like your day at the farm was awesome. I bet they loved doing the handprints!!

Mandy said...

Your kids are so cute Analice! How are Matt and Daniel?

SHeaton said...

Good clean family fun, nothing like it! Love you guys very much!

Mubeen said...

I love the pics you added to your blog header and side bar!

The Everyday Housewife said...

Yes, please add me to your list of friends. If it's okay with you, I'm going to put you on my page as well! Love reading your blog!

Melissa said...

I love the farm day. How fun! Your pumpkins turned out really cute, and what a great idea to cut out a whole in the bottom. we'll have to try that next year.