Kaitlyn and Makell spent an afternoon playing house and dressing up. Aren't they so cute?! Kaitlyn is such a wonderful big sister! Kaitlyn is so sweet and willing (most of the time) to play with Makell! Makell just adores her older sisters! Makell walked up to me and asked me if I thought she was gorgeous?! Of course was my replay as my eyes were drawn to the EARS!! OUCH!! ARE YOU KIDDING! Since Kaitlyn is the joker in our family I assumed she probably "helped" Makell put on the earrings to get a good chuckle, but to my surprise it was all Makell's doing! I volunteered to help fix the problem but was abruptly stopped with a," NO MOM, they don't need to be fixed! That's how I want them! I like them!" I asked her in return , " Oh Hun, doesn't that hurt your ears?" "Nope!" Okay then! I was then invited to play too! (I made sure to ask if wearing earrings on the top of the ears was a requirement). She wore them that way for about two hours! I have come to the conclusion that this girl has a really high pain tolerance or she looses feeling really quickly! If I did that I would be in some serious trouble!!What would Adam and I do without our three precious little girls?! They bring so much joy and laughter to our lives!! I love the cute little things they say, the funny things they do, and of course all those hugs and kisses they so freely give away! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!


8 comments:
How absolutely precious!! She's so smart and so cute! Kaitlyn is such a great big sister to play with her!
PS. I love that Taylor Swift song! I'm not into Jonas Brothers but I am in love with their song "lovebug" right now. Check it out!!!
SOOO cute! I love the earrings. I think it is so great that your girls play so well together! They are awesome.
Your girls are so beautiful. I found your blog on Vanessa's. It is fun to see what you and your family are up to. You have such a great family. We miss being your neighbors!
Love, Annalyse
That's a good story. I love the earrings too. It warms my heart when siblings play together so nicely. I only wish it were more often.
They are so cute! It makes such a difference when they get along too!
It looks like mom has passed a little bit of herself on to her girls, I remember when we were growing up and some the things you used to do, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER. Wow, I wonder how much your girls would pay to here some of the stories i could tell them about their mom!!! Love, Matt
I love your family picture! You all look so good!
Very cute. Kaylee loves to dress up. The girls need to get together and play dress up. It so good they will play together.
Post a Comment