Tuesday, December 9, 2008

'Tis the Season!

I love the Holiday Season! These three little girls bring so much love, joy, and laughter into our home. These past several weeks all three of them have been very anxious and excited on the giving part of the Christmas Season. They continue to ask my opinion on what they should give one another this Christmas! This is a time when you would think they would be totally focused on themselves and what they would want to receive, but in fact it has been the total opposite! It has brought so much peace, laughter, and a stronger closeness between our family. I love their unselfish acts and desires to think about others! I have been reminded many times that I can learn so much from my children! I tend to get a little stressed out with all the hustle and bustle. I am grateful for the reminder that Christmas can be "simple". I have thought a lot lately about becoming like a little child. They are so pure, meek, loving, thoughtful, caring, unselfish, and giving. If only the world was more like this. Can you imagine what it would be like?! I am grateful for the Christmas Season and the opportunity we have to focus and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas. May you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

Such cute pix! Your girls are gorgeous. Their thoughts of giving are such a great example!!

Inspiration Station said...

Yes! I love that they are focusing more on giving than what they are getting this year. We sure are glad you're our neighbors and friends.

Mubeen said...

They are all so adorable!