Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gone Hawaiian

My brother Matt and sister-in-law Janette were fortunate to spend some of the holidays in the warm sun and on the sunny beaches of Hawaii! Janette surprised Matt with a trip to Hawaii for Christmas! I think Adam (hint) needs to do some talking with Janette:)! I am very lucky to have such a wonderful brother and sister-in-law! While they were on their trip they found some time to send the kiddos a post card telling them how beautiful it was and how much fun they were having! The girls thought it was sooooo neat! Once again they spoiled the girls! They brought back a fresh pineapple(yum!!!!) and Hawaiian dresses with flowers for their hair! They looked so cute! They insisted on wearing them to church the next day and got asked all kinds of questions! I am grateful for the close relationship my girls have with my brothers! They are the best! Thank you for the beautiful dresses Matt and Janette!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: