I love this time of year! Since it was the Memorial Day weekend we went to the cemetery to put flowers on the graves of our loved ones. I love the cemetery this time of year. It is absolutely beautiful with every color you can possibly imagine. The girls love hearing about their great grandparents lives who they never had a chance to meet . After the cemetery we decided to spend the remainder of the day fishing. The girls loved it! I am so glad because it gives Adam the chance to do something "manly" instead of all the "girly" things he gets roped into:)! Since we got a late start we decided we would go up to the reservoir. Recently we heard the reservoir was planted with 6,000 white albino trout. Kourtney is becoming quite the fisherman! She had the first catch of the day! You should see that girl cast! Very impressive! Kaitlyn also snagged a few as well. She is the most patient little fisherman ever! Her pole never moved unless she had a bite! If you know Kaitlyn you will understand why this was such a shocker to me:)! Makell was more excited seeing fish swim right in front of us than holding a pole. Makell would holler at Adam with excitement: "GET IT DAD, GET IT. IT'S RIGHT THERE"! So funny! We knew it was time to pack up and head out when we saw all three girls holding sticks instead of their fishing poles playing in the water:)! Typical kids!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Such cute, fun pictures! I love how you make sure they understand the true meaning of each holiday. I hope to follow your example.
Post a Comment