Well, chalk another one up for Adam! Today he celebrates his 37th birthday. He keeps telling us that the older he gets the wiser he becomes. See, his mind is already playing tricks on him;)! I have to admit he is pretty wise, but I'm not going to tell him that;)! The girls and I have been preparing to put this poster together for Adam over the last few days. On Saturday when I went to do my grocery shopping and the girls came along. While I filled my cart with groceries they took their own shopping cart to the candy isle with their list and started shopping. I wish I could read peoples minds! They came back with a heaping cart of nothing but candy! I am sure the girl that checked us out thought I was nuts and a terrible mother buying all that candy for my kids. After the look on her face and several continuous scans of candy bars Kourtney filled her in that we were making a poster for their dad! Thanks for clarifying for me Kourt! This was such a fun project for the kids! I thoroughly enjoyed doing this with them. They would get so excited trying to hide everything so Adam wouldn't find out or see!
Sunday there were several little whispers and I think Adam knew we were up to something. This morning we surprised Adam with the delivery of his "love" note and balloon at work! It made the kids day to see their dad so happy and I think it made Adam's day as well! (I think the teary eyes gave it away:)I am so grateful for Adam! Twelve plus years ago I made the best decision of my life! He is the best husband and father anyone could ask for! I hope his day is as special as he is! Happy Birthday Babe! Love You!
Oops! "Carefree" gum is missing from the poster. Better get it stuck back on!

Instead of birthday cake Adam requests cheese cake. Great news for everyone else since it is one of our favorites as well!


4 comments:
happy birthday, adam! here's my song for you: "happy birthday, happy, happy birthday. it's your birthday! happy, happy birthday." now, if only you could hear me singing it to you!
Such a cute card!! I love it! Happy Birthday, Adam! P.S. Aaron always says he's getting wiser every year too!
Happy Birthday Adam!
Analice you are such a sweetheart! I love the birthday card & how thoughtful you are. I love the camping pictures too. You are such a good mom!
LOVE the posters! I used to do that in high school and think I'll steal the idea for Caleb's bday that's coming up, if that's okay with you?
Happy 40th Birthday, Adam! We love you! ;o)
Post a Comment