This years 4th of July seemed a bit different for me. I suppose with everything that our country has recently faced, and is currently facing, made me even more grateful for the freedoms and liberties we enjoy! I feel honored and proud knowing that there are so many men and women who are willing to sacrifice their time, families, their own enjoyment , and even their own lives to make this land free. This enables my family and I to have the freedom to enjoy the things we love to do together! I am extremely proud to be an American!
We we fortunate to have Adam's cousin Bianca in town for the holiday! The girls absolutely love her and so do we! It was fun spending time with her and getting to know each other better. We are excited that she will be working in SLC for the next twelve weeks! Once again we went to our favorite place to watch fireworks! I don't know who likes it more, the parents or the kiddos. I love that the kids run practically non stop for a few hours and are completely exhausted by the time the evening is over. I was fun to have the Nuttall and Hirst families there to play and chat with!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How fun to have a cousin in town! I love the pic of the 3 of you. Very cool fireworks pics as well! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment