Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kourtney turns 11!


I can't believe eleven years have passed since this special little girl first came into our lives! We asked Kourtney if turning eleven felt any different, and her response was "no, not really." She may not feel like it, but it sure looks like it! This past year she has grown about three inches, and now wears one shoe size smaller than I do! At times, I want to take away birthdays in hope it would slow time just a little.
Adam and I took her out to lunch at one of her favorite restaurants, Bajio! I think her favorite part was being able to have a extra long lunch break! That evening, I made her favorite dinner, stuffed shells with bread sticks, and cheese cake. After dinner, we played games! Kourt was excited that Bianca was able to come and celebrate with us. Kourt is such a special part of our family! She makes me laugh, and is such a great help! You are an amazing daughter! We love you Kourtney!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

Yummmy, Bajio! I want some right now! Analice, you look beautiful! She's such a lucky girl to have such loving, caring parents!