Thursday, October 28, 2010

Opportunities to Teach and to Be Taught!

Like I have said before, Makell and Harley are best buddies! This morning I over heard a conversation Makell was having with Harley. This is how it went.


Makell: Harley, this is the temple. We have to go there.
Harley:
Makell: This is Jesus. He loves children.
Harley:

I walked into the kitchen to see Harley in the middle of a so called "lesson". There were different pictures lining his bed. Makell was placing each picture in front of his face while she explained what each represented. I wonder what was going through his puppy mind?


Talk about melt your heart!


There are no words to explain the feelings you get when you see your little one's teaching what they know!
I was amazed that he actually sat there and listened to her explain each picture. He looks like he is totally interested!
I guess he figured he better get comfortable because he was in it for the long hall! :)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all your new posts- especially the one with Makell. The witches night looks like it was so much fun- you even got to eat at Texas Roadhouse! Yummy!

Mubeen said...

This is too sweet! Makell obviously was taught well so now she can teach Harley! I think he felt the spirit! :)

Trisha said...

So precious! I'm sure Harley just loves Makell talking to him no matter what it's about! Cute.

Nicole said...

Such a proud mommy moment! You guys are obviously doing something right ! =)

the Tonioli's said...

That is the sweetest thing ever. It's those moments that just melt your haeart as a mom.