Friday, November 26, 2010

Minute To Win It!




After Thanksgiving dinner, the Tonioli girls put together a game of "Minute To Win It" for everyone! Five teams competed in different challenges. I have to say there were times when I was glad I hadn't volunteered to do a certain challenges! :) I think Sadi and I made a great team with the tissue box! ;) Some of the games consisted of:



1-Knocking over five cups with a yo-yo tied to the back of your belt loop.



2-Trying to get a cookie from your forehead to your mouth without using your hands.



3-Using only Vaseline on the tip of your nose to pick up cotton balls and race back to put them in a container.



4-Using one hand at a time to rotate a stack of plastic cups one after the other.



5-Emptying a tissue box by pulling out one tissue at a time.



6-Unwrapping Hershey kisses using oven mitts for gloves.



7-Pushing your partner on a coaster around the gym in hopes of recording the fastest time!



Good times with memories we will never forget!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

hahaha, i still need to send you the videos!