Friday, September 9, 2011

15 Years and counting!

Fifteen Years and Counting! Adam and I just celebrated our fifteen year wedding anniversary!  I can't believe how fast it has gone! A few nights ago we were reflecting on how much our life has changed over these past fifteen years.  It started with the two of us and now we find ourselves a happy family of five.  I am so grateful to have Adam a part my life.  We joke around about how different we really are as individuals.  His strong points are my weakness and my strong points seem to be his weaknesses. I guess you can say balance each other out quite well. :)  Some of the first things that attracted me to Adam were his sincere kindness and funny personality. I absolutely love that no matter how bad of a day I am having, Adam can put a smile on my face and always make me laugh! I am grateful that he is an example to his daughters of  how a man should treat his wife.  I honestly say that I love him more each and every day!  We have many plans for our future together and can't wait to write down what our next fifteen years will have consisted of!    

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

Such a great pic of you guys! I look up to both of you more than you know. Thank you for being such wonderful examples to us. Love you both.