The girls spent some quality time together, and no better place to do it than in a tent out back! I loved doing these kinds of things as a kid. I remember when my parents built a shed in our back yard. and my brothers and I slept out in it for a week straight. The girls have been wanting to do this for several weeks now, and with how busy things have been, we finally got around to finally doing it. For some reason they thought we needed to do it with them. A family of five in a four man tent isn't the most ideal and comfortable setting. Things tend to change as you get older, and I have found I prefer my soft comfy bed even more now.:) Adam and I made the suggestion of them spending some quality "sister" time together! Adam set the tent up on the back side of the deck to help protect them from some of the wind. This meant it wasn't to far from our bedroom window, so we were able to hear all the conversations, giggles, and silliness! Adam and I were in tears from laughing so hard listening to them! Adam made it nice and comfortable for them. He blew up the air mattress, piled in the blankets, and ran an extension cord with a television so they could eat popcorn and watch a movie. I think our girls are going to have quite a shock when the time comes to experience "real" camping! Sunday, September 11, 2011
Camping...girl style
The girls spent some quality time together, and no better place to do it than in a tent out back! I loved doing these kinds of things as a kid. I remember when my parents built a shed in our back yard. and my brothers and I slept out in it for a week straight. The girls have been wanting to do this for several weeks now, and with how busy things have been, we finally got around to finally doing it. For some reason they thought we needed to do it with them. A family of five in a four man tent isn't the most ideal and comfortable setting. Things tend to change as you get older, and I have found I prefer my soft comfy bed even more now.:) Adam and I made the suggestion of them spending some quality "sister" time together! Adam set the tent up on the back side of the deck to help protect them from some of the wind. This meant it wasn't to far from our bedroom window, so we were able to hear all the conversations, giggles, and silliness! Adam and I were in tears from laughing so hard listening to them! Adam made it nice and comfortable for them. He blew up the air mattress, piled in the blankets, and ran an extension cord with a television so they could eat popcorn and watch a movie. I think our girls are going to have quite a shock when the time comes to experience "real" camping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun!!!
Post a Comment