Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Love these people!

Posted by PicasaOh how I love these people! When I was younger I remember trying to picture my life as a wife and mother, and wondered what it would really be like.  It it is better than I could have ever imagined!   Each one of these individuals add so much joy to my life and my journey!  Adam and I usually go out to celebrate Valentine's the weekend before or after.  We have found that restaurants are just too busy that night of and the waits are extra long!  So, our official Valentine's Day is spent as a family.  We have a little tradition that we started several years ago and look forward to every year.  It's our family date night, that consists of a red and white candle light dinner. Dad always surprises each of us girls with a flower and escorts us to dinner.  I love to see the excitement and even a little shyness that comes along with it!  Adam has set the standard high as to how a boy should treat his daughter!  As a mother and wife, I want my family to always know how much I love, adore, and appreciate them!  They are the best!    

No comments: