Makell is officially potty trained!!! Yay!!! We started back in January with the whole process. It was a little rough in the beginning. She loves gum and seldom had it. I took her to Wal-Mart and told her that if she started going pee pee on the potty we would buy a gum ball machine. Every time she would pee pee or "the other" I would give her a penny to put in her machine and she could get a gum ball !! The gum ball machine worked GREAT!!!! It was also a great way to teach colors! The anticipation of what color gum ball was going to roll out was sooo exciting for her!!
She seldom has accidents any more. She was outside playing and stopped what she was doing to run inside to use the potty!!
GOOD JOB MAKELL!!!! We are sooo proud of you!!! What a BIG GIRL!!!!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Whoo hoo! Good job Makell!
That is a really good idea to have a gum ball machine. I am going to remember that for the next time I potty train. It is good to be able to read your blog and be able to keep in touch a little bit :)
Go Makell!
That is such a great idea with the gum balls. I hope you had a wonderful birthday today Analice!
Mindy :)
Post a Comment