Friday, April 4, 2008

Having Fun with Dad!!

I absolutely love the relationship Adam has with our three wonderful little girls! He is such a wonderful father! They love when they are the center of his attention! Some of their favorite things are when Adam chases and tickles them!! This place can get rather loud and chaotic with three screaming little girls and lots of laughing and giggling.
Makell really knows how to get her dad! I don't know where she learned this but she loves to get Adam by giving him "wet willy's". She knows she can get a pretty big reaction out of him. I just happened to get a picture of her "slimming" up the finger before the delivery!!
"Girl Power"!!! It took team work! GOOD WORK GIRLS!! A job well done!!
They have so much fun and love him dearly!! I am so grateful for the close relationship he has with each of them!! Thanks for being the wonderful father you are!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys have the CUTEST family! I love the pictures. You're girls look so cute! I love the top picture. Makell looks gorgeous with her wavy hair... she looks a little older than 2!! :) What a cutie!

Mubeen said...

Ok, those are some REALLY CUTE pictures of the girls with Adam!!! Caleb does just that with Madyson! He already wishes he could smother Zayn with tickles and loves the same way! Did Kaitlyn get a hair cut? It's sooooo cute!!!!! Oh, I remember when Makell just started the wet willy's. It's so funny!!!

Melissa said...

you're girls are beautiful! I love Makell in the top picture.. she looks gorgeous, and a little bit older than 2 with her cute wavy hair. I love all the pictures. you guys have such a cute family!

Mubeen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katrina said...

What a beautiful family! Daddy-daugher time is so much fun:)