Thank You Mubeen, Madyson, and Zayn for giving me a birthday surprise I will never forget!! It was one of the best gift I have ever received! It all started Monday April 14th. It was the beginning of Spring Break for the kids. This year it was the first time that it had been a week long. Adam had been on the girls about making sure that the house was clean and in order. I had noticed that on Sunday he had started to act a little different. You need to understand that Adam is not a good secret keeper at all!! He starts to act really weird when something it up. He kept telling the girls that the bathrooms needed to be cleaned and their rooms straightened. I asked why he was so insistent and his reply was, "I just want things all done before Spring Break so we can just enjoy a week off to do fun things as a family." OK, very believable and understandable. Unbeknownst to me he had a HUGE secret he was hiding! We had made plans to go to Hurricane the middle of the week . Adam told me that he needed to take the van to work with him on Monday(14th) so he could rotate tires and change the oil before we headed down south. Again, very believable and understandable! The weather was so nice on Monday and I had no car to go do anything so Makell and I had taken a blanket out on the lawn to enjoy the sunshine. Salesmen!!I usually run when I see one coming and I had even been warned by my neighbor I was his next target. For some reason I didn't run this time. As I was sitting on the lawn the salesman approached me and started asking some questions. During the conversation Adam is getting home from "work" with the van. As I was distracted by the salesman Adam parks the car gets out and walks over to me. He asked me if I would help him get some things from the van. I told him I would and the salesman left. As i was rounding the car I noticed something through the window! I turned the corner and TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!!! There stood Mubeen! I couldn't believe it!! She had traveled with her two kids(3 & 2 months) to surprise me for my birthday!! It was such a wonderful surprise! I really miss them and they live so far away. I was afraid I wouldn't see Zayn in his baby stage. Madyson is growing up so fast and becoming such a big girl. My wonderful brother-in-law had given Mubeen a trip to Utah for her birthday(1 week after mine) so she could surprise me for my birthday!! Thanks Caleb! Caleb has to stay home and work. We really wished he would have been able to come. It gives us an excuse to plan something in the near future! The kids had so much fun playing and "living outside". He had a great time catching up on things and just spending time together! I guess Mubeen and Adam are better secret keepers than I thought! No one knew about their planned trip to prevent it from getting spoiled! Good job you guys!! I have to say Adam pulled one off!! He was actually able to keep a surprise from me! Thanks you guys!! It was a great one!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
My Birthday Surprise!
Thank You Mubeen, Madyson, and Zayn for giving me a birthday surprise I will never forget!! It was one of the best gift I have ever received! It all started Monday April 14th. It was the beginning of Spring Break for the kids. This year it was the first time that it had been a week long. Adam had been on the girls about making sure that the house was clean and in order. I had noticed that on Sunday he had started to act a little different. You need to understand that Adam is not a good secret keeper at all!! He starts to act really weird when something it up. He kept telling the girls that the bathrooms needed to be cleaned and their rooms straightened. I asked why he was so insistent and his reply was, "I just want things all done before Spring Break so we can just enjoy a week off to do fun things as a family." OK, very believable and understandable. Unbeknownst to me he had a HUGE secret he was hiding! We had made plans to go to Hurricane the middle of the week . Adam told me that he needed to take the van to work with him on Monday(14th) so he could rotate tires and change the oil before we headed down south. Again, very believable and understandable! The weather was so nice on Monday and I had no car to go do anything so Makell and I had taken a blanket out on the lawn to enjoy the sunshine. Salesmen!!I usually run when I see one coming and I had even been warned by my neighbor I was his next target. For some reason I didn't run this time. As I was sitting on the lawn the salesman approached me and started asking some questions. During the conversation Adam is getting home from "work" with the van. As I was distracted by the salesman Adam parks the car gets out and walks over to me. He asked me if I would help him get some things from the van. I told him I would and the salesman left. As i was rounding the car I noticed something through the window! I turned the corner and TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!!! There stood Mubeen! I couldn't believe it!! She had traveled with her two kids(3 & 2 months) to surprise me for my birthday!! It was such a wonderful surprise! I really miss them and they live so far away. I was afraid I wouldn't see Zayn in his baby stage. Madyson is growing up so fast and becoming such a big girl. My wonderful brother-in-law had given Mubeen a trip to Utah for her birthday(1 week after mine) so she could surprise me for my birthday!! Thanks Caleb! Caleb has to stay home and work. We really wished he would have been able to come. It gives us an excuse to plan something in the near future! The kids had so much fun playing and "living outside". He had a great time catching up on things and just spending time together! I guess Mubeen and Adam are better secret keepers than I thought! No one knew about their planned trip to prevent it from getting spoiled! Good job you guys!! I have to say Adam pulled one off!! He was actually able to keep a surprise from me! Thanks you guys!! It was a great one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Although I still can't see the picture, this trip was wonderful! It was a great birthday present for me as well! Madyson is already having withdrawals from her cousins and Uncle Adam & Aunt Analice! We had such a good time! Thanks for all you guys did for us! We miss you already! xoxoxo
Hey Heatons. It sure was good to see you in Hurricane. Good thing we have special occasions since we can't seem to get together up North!!!
Post a Comment