Another school year has come and gone. It seems like yesterday we were school shopping for clothes and supplies!! How time flies!! The girls have had a wonderful year filled with exciting events (field trips, parties, spelling bee's, track meets, and of course school work)!! I remember Kaitlyn's first day of Kindergarten so well!! Lots of TEARS and EXCITEMENT!! It was so exciting to watch her start a new chapter in her "little" life by going to school! I think I cried for a week straight!! She is such a delight to be around and she always makes me laugh!! Having her not home during the day was hard on both Makell and I!! She has progressed so much this year and can't wait to start 1st Grade!! Great Job Kaitlyn!!!! We are so proud of you!!
Kourtney enjoys school more than anyone I know!! She does so well in all areas!! I wish I was as smart as she is!!! (HaHaHa) She has had such a wonderful teacher this year! (I guess I can brag since I am the mom) Kourtney scored in the top 10% in the nation, in the Iowa Tests this year! Yay!! It will be interesting how long it will take before she is ready to end her summer break and want to head back to school. At the Christmas break she was ready to go back after just one week of being away from school! I am not really sure where she gets that from because Adam and I always wished our breaks were longer!! (HaHaHa) We have many things planned for the summer and have started some already (softball). We are so glad that she enjoys school!! She is such a sweet heart and I am really glad to have her home all day! I miss them sooooo much while they are away at school and am looking forward to the summer!!! Great Job Kourtney!!!! We are so proud of you!!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats Kourtney and Kaitlyn! We are so proud of you! Kourtney, will you tutor me if I need help when I go back to school?! ;-)
That's awesome that Kourtney loves school much. I love Kaitlyns picture, espeically with all the graduationg pics in the back. I can't believe that Morgan will go next year. I'm not sure if I'm ready for all of those emotions. :)
Post a Comment