
I guess we can say summer is officially over! First day of school!! After walking the kids into school today and dropping them off at their class rooms, I realized I really wasn't ready for the new school year to begin. I really enjoy having them home! Although we really didn't have much on our agenda this past summer we enjoyed each other and spending time together! I wonder if I'm ever going to out grow the teary eyes and not wanting to leave them at school?! I remember telling myself I would never cry when I became a mom! Well, ya right! I am totally eating my words!! I feel like the luckiest mom to have such wonderful kids!! Although
Makell and I seemed a little lost without the other two today, I am excited to see their progress and know it will be an exciting time for them!!

Kaitlyn standing next to the First Grade door and her bear tag!! Does she look excited or what?!!!
Kourtney started 4
th grade this year!! I just can't believe it!

(Is this not the cutest thing or what?!)
Makell wished she was in school as well!
Kourtney and Kaitlyn are so good to include her when they play. I think after we were home about 30 minutes she started going through sister with drawls! She asked for a
popsicle right as we arrived home and of course I gave in and let her have one (8:30 a.m). She went outside to eat it and as I was loading dishes into the dishwasher I noticed her sitting on the bench with this sad look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she didn't say anything. I asked her if she missed her sisters and she nodded her head YES. Oh, how she loves and missed her big sisters!! I don't think there is a day that goes by that she is not making us laugh! I can't wait to spend more one-on-one time with her while the others are at school!
4 comments:
I love the girls new school clothes, and the picture of Makell is adorable! She looks a little lonely though. ;) Please send her over any time... Morgan and Jackson love playing with her.
The girls look so cute. I have the same feeling I am not ready for my kids to start school we need more time together. I know that the first day of school for Kaylee I am going to be a mess. I try not thinking about it yet. Makell looks so cute, it will be fun for you two to spend some one on one time together. Good luck with the school year. Jared already has homework and hating it.
Megan
I love the girls matching outfits and haircuts! So cute!! When you were telling me how Makell reacted to them being gone, that's exactly how I pictured her to look! She's too cute for words! I'll come eat a popsicle with her anyday!
Aw!! It's too cute, they are getting soo much older, I can't believe it!!
Post a Comment