Monday, August 18, 2008

Splashin' Fun!

I decided to do one last summer play day before we totally got back into the swing of a new school year. This was the first time I had taken the girls to the pool swimming by myself! Only one set of eyes to watch three kids! I have to say I was a little nervous but we had so much fun! It was a perfect day! There were not a lot of people there and it made it really enjoyable!
The kids absolutely loved the water slide! I lost count of how many times they went down!
I think Makell loved the water slide more than anyone. For about an hour straight the only things I heard from her were, laughing and "I do it again"! I caller her my little Mermaid! I really think she would live in the water if she could!
Kourtney and Kaitlyn had a great time playing together! We all played shark, tag, ring around the rosies and this is a picture of them having a "tea party" under water! Wow, what imaginations!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

They are so cute! Are they excited for school to start? We'll have to have Makell come over and play.

Mubeen said...

Such fun pictures!!! Swimming is always fun! I can totally hear Makell saying "I do it again!" Such sweet girls!