Where does the time go?!! Twelve years ago today I married my sweet heart for Time and all Eternity in the Jordan River LDS Temple!! It seems like it was yesterday!!
What a wonderful journey our life has been so far and I am so excited to see what the future will bring!! We have three wonderful little girls that have blessed our lives in more ways than we can express. Since we are celebrating twelve years today I thought I would share twelve reasons why I love Adam!1-There is never a day that passes that he doesn't tell me he loves me! 2- I love the way he makes me laugh! 3- I am grateful for his strong testimony of the gospel! 4-I am grateful for his dedication to put his family first! 5- He works hard to support our family! 6- His smile brightens and makes my day! 7- I love the relationships he has with our 3 daughters! 8- I am grateful that he honors his priesthood that blesses our lives! 9- After twelve years he still opens the car door for me! 10- He calls me during his busy day to just hello! 11- He is my best friend! 12- I love the way he is always giving compliments!
He is the sunshine in my life!!! I love you Adam and am grateful for the life we have made together!! Happy Anniversary!!

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I remember your wedding. I can't believe it has been 12 years. It has been 14 years for Matt and I. You have a good husband.
Happy Anniversary!
Analice
Our dog is a maltese scottie. She is fun but it is a lot of responsibility. The kids loved it for about 2 weeks and then it got old. Ellie still loves her though.
How cute! I love those pictures! I can't believe how much you look like Kaitlyn, and how much Adam looks like Kourtney! You look beautiful and I love how happy you guys are. congratulations on 12 years & how cool it's the same day as my mom's b-day. :)
Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you had an awesome day!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!
Time flys I cant believe it. I hope you guys have a wonderful day.
Love The Roachs
Happy Anniversary to both of you! We love you both very much!!!
Happy Anniversary! 12 years...we're gettin old.
Hey Analice
I tagged you check my blog and copy and paste and put your answers to it and tag three people
Post a Comment