
Yea!!! She still has a lot of curl left! Doesn't she look so cute with her new style?!!Makell will turn three in a little over a week and can you believe she has never had her hair cut?!! Well today was her big day!! I guess you could say I just couldn't get myself to have all those curls cut off! She has been so excited! We have had to make a rule at our house that we can't do anything to change the style of their hair unless we went to Kathy's!! (had to put an end to the kids thinking they could be their own hairstylist with scissors!) I wouldn't say patiently but Makell has been anxiously awaiting for several weeks now and asking everyday if it was the "day" to get her hair cut!!!! I really don't know if it was the hair cut itself or she couldn't wait for the chance to play with the dogs!!
She was such a big girl and held so still!
I think she likes to be pampered!! She looks like she could sit there all day and just relax.

6 comments:
she is such a pretty little girl! I'm glad her curls are still there.
She looks darling Analice! I'm so glad her curls stayed. W. really needs a haircut too, she's also never had one. I've been nervous that the curls would go away, so maybe I'll have to reconsider. Makell you look great!
She looks cute!! I wish Ellie had hair like that we had her hair trimmed just in hope it will come in thicker and grow longer. I hope it works.
Cute cute!! I can't believe this was her first haircut!!! She's such a pretty little girl!
PS. I will get around to the tag post just as soon as I can!
She is so cute! All of us need haircuts, and I am slow at getting there! (except Andres, he just shaves his head!)
She is adorable. I haven't seen Kathy in forever! It is always fun to do girl things. :)
Post a Comment