Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning!


I guess Santa thought everyone had been good this year! Our morning started off with three little whispering voices at 4:30 wondering if they could go see what Santa had left?! Of course they were sent back to bed! Another wake up call with whispering voices at 5:30 and again sent back to bed. A third wake up call at 6:30 with everyone gathering in mom and dad's bed to snuggle and giggle with excitement wondering what Santa had left everyone! Everyone was lucky enough to get what they asked for! I love the excitement on Christmas morning!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

OH my goodness! Poor you and Adam having to be woken up and having to tell them to go back to bed. Sounds like they were so excited. What a wonderful Christmas you had! I love the nativity pictures and Santa and the reindeer snacks. Great idea to go sledding. We're feeling really couped up with all the snow.

Alice Vorwaller said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas. I hope you have a Happy New Year!!

The Everyday Housewife said...

Yeah! Looks like you guys had a fabulous morning!!

Mubeen said...

Score! hehe

I love the pic of the girls in their robes! I reallllllllllly hope that one year, we get to spend Christmas together. Love u.