Decorating a Gingerbread House! We have made this a yearly tradition in our family. Makell favorite thing is to sneak candy without her sisters noticing! Fun memories!
At least yours stands!! I'll have to get yours next year! Seems like the Costco one I get never makes it! Madyson's favorite part is eating the candy too! Cute, fun pictures!
That sounds like a fun tradition. Your girls are so sweet. We just got your Christmas card in the mail too. Everyone looks so happy. I love the holidays. One day I'm going to send out cards.
3 comments:
At least yours stands!! I'll have to get yours next year! Seems like the Costco one I get never makes it! Madyson's favorite part is eating the candy too! Cute, fun pictures!
That sounds like a fun tradition. Your girls are so sweet. We just got your Christmas card in the mail too. Everyone looks so happy. I love the holidays. One day I'm going to send out cards.
Yours looks great! I wish it didn't take so much work to do but the kids do enjoy it and it makes a great Christmas tradition.
Post a Comment