I can't believe how much snow we have! I stopped measuring after the first ten inches and it is still coming down! The kids have absolutely loved every minute of it!
As Adam was clearing the driveway and sidewalks he piled it up so the kids could play and slide down it. Later Adam was told his snow hill was lame and soooooo "little" compared to the neighbors! We told him he should takes lessons on "how to turn your mole hills into mountains" from the neighbor! Adam wasn't as interested as the rest of us! It sure would be fun Adam!!
The snow flakes were so big! Adam would shovel and a few minutes later you couldn't even tell he had done anything!
The girls sledding together. Their cheeks were so red and so cold yet they still didn't want to come inside. You can say we are living up to the phrase,"The Greatest Snow on Earth"!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh, that looks so fun. We had snow last week. Nothing like what you've got! I hear there's more to come. Merry Christmas. We love you.
Who is your cool neighbor with the nice sledding hill? I think that the hill is more for "your cool neighbor" than the kids. :) Merry Christmas!
I am so jealous!!!
Wow, talk about a white Christmas, this looks FUN!
Love you all!
Dad
Post a Comment