Thursday, January 1, 2009
Celebrating the New Year!!
Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!! I cant believe another year has come and gone! It's kind of sad to see the year go because it has been filled with so many wonderful memories!! As I look back on all the exciting things we have done and the many projects that have been accomplished, it makes me excited to see what a new year will bring!
My brother and sister-in-law invited everyone over to their home to celebrate New Years Eve! We had a great time with dinner and games! All the adults were whipped by the kids at the Wii! Wow, can they play!! Kourtney was so excited with her 6 strikes (in a row) at bowling! Jared had a shut out with every adult he played in tennis!! Kaylee brings a whole new meaning to the game of bowling! Kaitlyn loved playing the Wii and of course dressing up! Makell was totally mesmerized with Dane and baby Will(surprised?)! We missed Matt and Janette! They decided they would spend the evening together where it was warm and delightful (imagine that:0)!! I hope everyones year will be filled with love, happiness, and prosperity! Happy New Year!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How fun! Glad you guys had such a great time!
Hey Analice! I loved looking at your pictures of New Year's! KD still looks the same, it's so funny! I haven't seen him forever! I did run into your mom not too long ago. We have got to get together soon!
I excited to see what the new year brings for your family! You sent me an e-mail about Elizabeth, but I never heard from her. Do you have her e-mail?
Happy New years to you guys, and can I just say I love acting out the Nativity. What is Christmas without that?
Post a Comment