Happy Valentin's Day! Adam told the girls that he had a special Valentine for each of them. He had them sit down on the couch and he handed them a card with a flower on it. He told them HAPPY VALENTIN"S DAY, watching and waiting for their reaction! Every year on Valentine's Day Adam brings home individual flowers for everyone! They get so excited! The kids did thier school parties on friday and when Adam came home from work without flowers Kourtney wispered to me and said, "Mom, I think dad forgot our flowers". I reminder her that tomorrow (Sat.) was actually Valentine's Day:).They each read their individual note from the
ir dad and they thought it was the best! Adam was trying to get a rise out of them but it didn't go over they way her had planned. They were all (including Kourtney) perfectly fine with a "love" note from their dad!SURPRISE! After the cards he handed us all our flowers! He sure knows how to put smiles on our faces:).
I surprised everyone with one of their favorite treats! Chocolate covered strawberries! I think the kids would live on them if I would let them;)!
The girls made chocolate covered strawberries to take to family members as a Valentine treat. I think someone was sneaking some chocolate!! The evidence is on her face:)!

5 comments:
How sweet!!! What a great daddy! Love the chocolate covered strawberries idea! OH-you look so pretty in that pic! Your hair looks different...what is it? bangs? oh-no bangs? Whatever it is, you're beautiful! love you!
What a sweet dad! We started the strawberry tradition too. I love the picture of you girls on the couch. You all so so cute!
What fun Valentine's traditions: the flowers and the strawberries! Yum!! Cute pix!
P.S. Cali loved your lesson yesterday!
what a sweet and thoughtful dad! i love the love note idea. that's something the girls will get to keep long after the flowers have gone.
What an awesome Valentine's day. The strawberries look way yummy. You look so pretty in the picture with your girls.
Post a Comment