Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hairdo Independence!

Makell has really been into the independent stage more than ever lately! At times it is absolutely wonderful and other times not so great. She thinks she can do anything and everything for herself. I beg to differ at times!
It was bath night and once again she insisted on brushing her own hair. I left the bathroom to check on the other girls and when I came back I found this! I have to say I was pretty impressed for a three year olds ability. I said WOW, what are you doing? She told me that she had fixed her own hair and as she was looking into the mirror said, "I look pretty huh mom"! My reply,(with a smile on my face) "Of course you do sweetie"! She was so proud of herself!
As I got a closer look, bobby pins were everywhere!
Not a bad job! Most of them were pretty straight!
26 bobby pins in all! I am sure if I hadn't of came in at that time she would have emptied the whole container! Makell is such a sweet heart! She is always making me laugh and putting a smile on my face!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mubeen said...

LOL, that's soo precious! She's such a sweetie!

rayndrop said...

what a big girl. she has to keep up with the two older sisters. isn't it funny that the little ones think they're as big as the older ones?

K.D. and Megan said...

What a funny girl...

markrystal said...

That's soo cute! Little girls are soo much fun!