Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Seven years ago today this special little girl entered this world and became part of our family! Yes, she is our official tax baby! Adam had fun telling people we were naming her IRiS! Kaitlyn brings so much happiness and joy to our lives! I feel so blessed to have the privilege of raising her and being her earthly mother! Since Kaitlyn is celebrating her seventh birthday today I thought I would share seven special things about her.1- Kaitlyn has an infectious smile/(cackle)laugh. You can't help but smile and laugh yourself when you hear it!
2- She is very caring toward others. She is always worried about others feelings!
3- I love the way she will come and gives me a hug and kiss for no reason. Just because:)!
4- She loves to snuggle. She was our only baby that enjoyed it and I hope she never stops!
5- At times she has a fiestiness about her. She definitely doesn't let others take advantage and knows how to stand up for herself. (that's a good thing!)
6- I love Kaitlyn's prayers! They are so heart felt. She remembers everyone and everything! She has such a special spirit!
7- Kaitlyn loves to be tickled! There are many times when she will ask her daddy to tickle her(Adam loves this!). She loves doing it to others as well!
We are so blessed to have Kaitlyn in our family! We love her so much! She brightens our days! I hope her day is as special as she is! We love you Kaitlyn! Happy 7th Birthday!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn! I agree, she has the best laugh!!
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! We hope you have a great day!
I love her smile. I hope she had a wonderful B-day. I feel bad I missed out. Happy Birthday Kaitlyn.
Happy birthday to sweet, beautiful Kaitlyn! I love her laugh as well. It really is kind of a cackle. Hope your birthday was a great one Kaitlyn!
Post a Comment