Before
AfterKourtney is one happy girl! Her braces are OFF! YEA!!!! Good bye to sore teeth, poking wires, and food restrictions! She is sooo excited to be able to chew gum again! She knew the time was coming but didn't expect it today! We were in for her last adjustment and the Dr. said, "How about we take those things off today"! He told her she was ahead of schedule and things looked great! I wished I would have had my camera to snap a picture of her face when she heard the great news! She has had a permagrin (sp?) all evening long! Wow, I can't believe the difference in just eight months! Now the only thing will be getting used to the permanent retainer:). I hope that smile stays! It makes my day!! Love you Kourt!!!

4 comments:
Kourtney's teeth look FABULOUS!! Keep on smiling!
I could tell she did not stop smiling all night. She is such a cute girl.. Tell her thanks so much for being a great baby sitter.
Beautiful girl with a beautiful smile!
she is such a beautiful girl. what a happy surprise for her!
Post a Comment