Saturday, May 30, 2009

2nd Annual Heaton "Campout"!

Camping Heaton style means setting up a tent in the back yard, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over an open flame, and laughing till you are sick and can't move! Last year to celebrate the last night of school we decided we would go camping! Since the girls enjoyed it so much we decided to do it again this year! Who knows, maybe it will become a new family tradition..... or maybe not! I am sure as the girls get older the last thing they would want to do is spend the night in a tent with their parents and wake up with aches and pains! Adam and I will continue to enjoy it as long as we can! I love spending time together as a family! I know it's times like these that we will reminisce about later on in life!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

rayndrop said...

THAT is a great idea. i'm going to have to remember that for next year! i like it a lot.

Mubeen said...

Great idea!! You're full of wonderful ideas! I LOVE the pic of you and the girls laughing! I can't believe how much older they seem!!! AHHH!

Abbott Family said...

How fun!!You are great parents and your kids are adorable!

The Heaton's said...

Hello Abbott Family! Thank you for posting a comment on out blog! I am assuming this is someone who I went to school with but am not quite sure? I would love to know more about you:)! Let me know so we can stay in touch!