Happy Birthday Kourtney! I can't believe we have a child that is a decade old today! We are so blessed that Kourtney is apart of our family! She is such a happy girl! I love the funny little things she does that makes us all laugh. Her smile can brighten any ones day! Since it is Kourtney's tenth birthday I thought I would share ten things about Kourtney that others might not know.1- She can always make us laugh with her funny sounds and facial expressions.
2- She is very protective of her sisters.
3- She is a great cook and makes the BEST blueberry muffins!
4- She loves to write notes and leave them for people.
5- She is very sensitive and wears her emotions on her sleeve.
6- She has a love for learning.
7- She LOVES her back and tummy tickled!
8- She can touch her nose with her tongue.
9- She eats salad without salad dressing.
10- She is a whiz at Sudoku
We want to wish Kourtney the best birthday ever! She is a daughter that every parent dreams of! She has made the last ten years of our lives absolutely wonderful! We hope your day is a special one! We love you very much!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kourtney! What a pretty girl!
Happy Birthday, Kourtney! I want to try some of your blueberry muffins. Love your pix! Gorgeous!!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday! I would love your muffin recipe! :)
So sweet!! Happy Birthday, Kourt!! Love you!!
Post a Comment