
I can't believe my baby brother is married! On
Thursday the 30
Th of July Daniel married Stefanie in the
Manti Temple. The day couldn't have been better!

We are excited to have a new sister-in-law and nephew join the family! I remember the day like it was yesterday when Dan called me down to the house to tell me he was going to ask Stefanie to marry him and showed me the ring he had purchased for her. He told me that he really loved her and Dane and he was sure she was the one! Stefanie is a really sweet girl! Five months later the special day had arrived. Daniel said he wasn't
nervous at all but his face and actions said something different;)! It was such a special day and I loved hearing the council their sealer gave them as they start a new chapter in their lives. It reminded me of the day Adam & I were married and how happy the gospel makes our lives and families as we strive to live and follow the council we have been given. I am so excited for them and their new life together! Congratulations Dan and Stefanie!

We are so excited for the new additions to the family!
7 comments:
Congratulations to your brother! I love weddings. Every time I go to one I tell Jared that we should get married again every year to each other. BTW her dress was gorgeous!
oh how i love the manti temple! it's just so BEAUTIFUL! and you always get such personal attention there. what a great place to be sealed for eternity!
Congratulations to your brother! They look so happy and his bride & little boy are beautiful! What a fun & lasting memory.
Such beautiful pictures!! Congrats to you and your family!
I can't believe Dan is married. I still remember him as the little kid at Gram's house. Wish we could've come to the reception, but we were all sick. Tell him congrats for me and that we were thinking of him.
Noooo! Daniel can not be old enough to get married! I still remember when he and Nick were born, and it doesn't seem that long ago! But congratulations to them anyway.
Such beautiful pix! I love her wedding dress and the Manti Temple. Isn't it weird to see the younger siblings get married? I've still got 2 more to go. We're crossing our fingers.
Post a Comment