Thursday, August 6, 2009

They Make Me Laugh!

I LOVE these girls! They always seem to put a smile on my face especially when they are all getting along so well with one another! After witnessing their make believe play activity I had to blog about it:)! Meet the "new " happy family! Kourtney as the Mrs, Kaitlyn as the Mr., and Makell as her self (the baby). They spent hours playing and giggling! I love these kind of days!

Kourtney found the baby carrier that hasn't been used in years! I about died with laughter when I saw Makell in it strapped to Kourtney! It totally reminded me of the movie Stuck on You. Is Makell really that big?! I guess this was proof that my baby is definitely NOT a baby anymore!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Everyday Housewife said...

Soooo funny! I love the baby carrier! They are so creative!

Mubeen said...

Haha!! Hilarious!!! Your girls seem so tall! Are they or is it just the pics! Fun times!