On Monday Adam and I celebrated our thirteenth wedding anniversary
! Since it was also a holiday and the kids were out of school Adam and I had decided we would do dinner together the following weekend.To our surprise we woke to breakfast in bed (darn! didn't get any pictures) from our sweet girls! I was surprised they were so quiet and even yet that they had remembered it was our anniversary!
After a lovely breakfast of fruit, toast, and juice in the comfort of our bed we were told that we were getting a "spa treatment" and it would only cost one quarter per person(it was explained that this was a very generous discount because only people with anniversaries or birthdays on this particular day would be offered this amazing deal)! Can you say LUCKY US!
I have to say these girls went all out! We could pick and choose what kind of massage we wanted. They offered massages for the back, feet, hands, and neck.
When we entered the "spa room" we had to sign in and pay. There was a soft dim light from the Dora lamp, lotion, lovely flowers in a baby bottle vase, soft soothing music from the MP3 player, and three beautiful smiling faces!
Nothing like a good foot massage!
We are so blessed to have these three girls in our lives! They make us sooooo happy! I love the fact that they are always doing such cute things for both Adam and I. Forget about gifts and presents, this is going to be something we will always remember! I just LOVE these girls! Thank you Kourtney, Kaitlyn, & Makell for making our day even more special!!!!

4 comments:
What sweet girls! That is such a good idea. I also loved Makell's masterpiece. I'll have to do that with Jackson.
How adorable and thoughtful!!!
Such fabulous children. I'm definitely passing this idea along!!
Wow! Three beautiful girls serving breakfast and giving massages. It really was a great deal!
They are so creative! It is amazing they knew all the details to include; soft light, flowers, quiet music, lotion, etc. What good business women they are!!
Grandma Texas
Post a Comment