Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! It's that time of year once again! Wow! Do I have a lot to be thankful for! As I reflect back over this past year our family has been extremely blessed. This year has been filled with so many wonderful events! Life is GREAT! It's also been a year with a few trials. As Adam and I look back and discuss things we recognize and realize they were blessings as well! It's crazy how we don't see it like that as we are in the middle of a situation. Around this time every year I like to gather as a family and list five things we are most thankful for. I love to see how the lists change as the kids get older and understand more. So this year our lists went like this:

Kourtney was thankful for her body, the world, her family, our home that keeps her safe, and food to eat. Kaitlyn was thankful for her friends, her family, food/water, her home, and church. Makell was thankful for babies, toys, her room, her family, and doctors. Adam was thankful for his family, the gospel, his job, wife-me:), and the freedoms we enjoy. My list consisted of Adam and the girls, the gospel, the privilege to be a wife and mother, the everyday modern conveniences, and good health.



This year was our turn to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday with my family. We all got together at "grammy greats" to enjoy a yummy dinner and lots of visiting. I am extremely grateful for such wonderful parents! They are always doing so much for us!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: