Saturday, November 28, 2009

X-Mas Lights Parade!

Friday night we attended our annual city Christmas Light Parade. The kids love this! I have to admit I think I like it just as much as they do. Adam's favorite part is still the end. I don't think that will ever change! Normally it gets pretty chilly out but this year it was fairly pleasant. The kids spotted a few different Santa's in the parade that confused Makell. When Kaitlyn noticed the big red coat and white beard at the end she ran over to me and asked if that was the "real" Santa. I think Santa is the high light of the parade for them. This event makes me feel like the Christmas Holiday has began!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mubeen said...

Did you miss us?!

The Heaton's said...

We totally missed you guys! Next year???!!

Mubeen said...

DEFINITELY next year!!! :o)