Monday, December 14, 2009

Visit with Santa!

We finally made it over to see Santa. After waiting in line behind several dressed up dogs and cats we over heard it was pet night with Santa. Makell was a little confused. She looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face and said I didn't know cats and dogs get to sit on Santa's lap and get toys...? Actually I didn't either! Obviously not pet owners. After we signed an allergy waiver it was finally our turn! Kaitlyn was first and she asked for a DS and webkins. Makell asked Santa for a DS, Wordwise computer and a Polly Pocket roller coaster. Santa asked Makell what she was planning on doing with those things and she looked up at him and said, " PLAY WITH THEM"! Of course Santa! Kourtney asked for a DS and the game scrabble! Santa was really impressed! He gave her a quick spelling bee and then asked her to spell Hippopotamus! She thought that was so funny and I wish you could have seen her face! He asked them what list they thought they were on. They all in unison replied "NICE list". I guess to really find out what list they made we will have to wait until Christmas morning!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mubeen said...

LOL, Makell....DUH SANTA!

Cute pic!

SHeaton said...

Now there are some cute kid!