
While we were visiting grandma and grandpa
Heaton during our spring break, Adam hung some crown molding in
their living room. It looks so nice! Adam is such a perfectionist. Sometimes it drives me crazy to just sit and watch him, so I
thoroughly enjoyed talking and spending time with grandma! I still supervised him though!
lol Grandma is an amazing lady! She has so much wisdom. Whenever I am around Weldon and Vivian I feel like I learn so many things. They are wonderful people! They are so loving, and the
grand kids love that grandma and grandpa play card games with them.
The finished project!
1 comment:
THAT LOOKS SOO GOOD!!! I'm going to have to show Caleb these pics to motivate him to do it in our house!! Great job Adam!! COME SEE US AND DO IT FOR US TOO!! PRETTY PLEASE?! ;)
Post a Comment