Can you believe this is what Easter Morning looked like?! Over six inches of freshly fallen snow! I told you it fells like we are in the middle of winter! After church, we were all planning to get together at Grandma Great's for a BBQ and egg hunt. 
Since there wasn't enough shovels to go around to hunt outside with, Matt and Janette decided to hide them down in grandma's basement. You know us, snow is not going to stop us from having our Easter tradition BBQ!
Makell getting an egg with dad's help.
The loot! There were eggs everywhere! The kids were told there was a Grand Prize egg, and with it came a big surprise. I think every kid was on the hunt for that one egg. Will, was the lucky little guy who found the egg in the dryer. His family anxiously awaited the prize! Matt and Janette ran home to get it. Right then I thanked the Lord it wasn't one of our kids that had found it! If it wasn't brought to grandma's when they came, then they had something up their sleeves! Sure enough the Grand Prize was two baby chicks! I hear they are worse than a colicky baby.

1 comment:
I so miss having a basement! Only in Chicago...or Utah, lol.
Lucky kids!! And chicks?! Really? Wow.
Can we borrow Matt and Janette please? Thanks! :)
Post a Comment