Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh my!

I have laughed so many times over some of these pictures! One of the rules Adam set was that they have to clean up poop. Not to long after we arrived home, Harley decided he needed to relieve himself. Adam told the girls to get a shovel and bag and get to it. Kaitlyn went for the bag and Kourtney for the shovel. Kaitlyn seemed to find a clothes pin somewhere and thought it would help, and Kourtney's face cracks me up! I wished I would have waited a second longer to snap the picture as Kourtney opened her mouth and gaged! I will agree with them on this one! It was disgusting, as you can imaging what happens to someone after traveling. Can you say diarrhea! I have to give them kudos as they have not complained once and they haven't had to be told to pick up poop! Potty training in progress. Any advice would be great! Harley seems to like anywhere and anything with shade! Where he is all black he loves a blanket with shade and three little girls giving him endless attention! He loves playing fetch and I can't tell who enjoys it more, Harley or the girls! Adam came in the other night and said, "do you know how hard it is to find a dog that won't answer to his name yet, who is solid black, and likes to hide when it's pitch black out?" His comment was, "what have we done!" lol!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

You'd been talking about getting a dog. How exciting to surprise your girls! I hope he learns the ropes of potty training soon. I love the name and now you have a boy in the family!

Trisha said...

He's darling!

K.D. and Megan said...

He is very cute. He will soon be a part of the family if he is not already. Kd said you should of named him bum and crazy. Good luck on the potty training. Enjoy.

Melissa said...

That is too funny! :) I love Kourtney's face- that is priceless! I think it's fun you all love him so much. What a fun addition!

Mubeen said...

Kourtney's face is PRICELESS! hahaha! Such an exciting time! Now, Adam has another dog..er..I mean male in the house :)

rayndrop said...

you are very brave...

and you had me laughing at the end... a black dog, in the pitch black night...

i had a visit with shawn and kim yesterday. i'm sure there is more to come! cookout at grandma and grandpa's tomorrow. wish you were all here.