
This is a bitter sweet moment for me. My "baby" is starting preschool! She is ecstatic that she gets to attend Luv-A-Lot Preschool. I just love Miss Patti. She does such a great job with the kids! She has taught for over 25 years, so I am excited
Makell would will have to opportunity to have her since
Kourtney and Kaitlyn did as well. Each time we would find ourselves driving down fourth north
Makell would make sure to point out her preschool. I told her that I was going to miss her and cry when she was gone and her reply was, "mom, your freaking me out"! I wonder where she heard that from?


Now I have a picture of all three girls in front of the famous
pre-school gate!
Makell sporting her bag she decorated and personalized to carry her school work in.
Makell and Jackson are in the same class along with her other friend Daniel. She came home from school today and told me she has seven new friends! Those faces make me smile!
1 comment:
Soo cute!! She's looks like such a big girl!
Post a Comment