Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rock The Walk!

Once again we participated in the JDFR "Rock The Walk" fundraiser this year! We have so much fun! Elizabeth is one of my girls in my young women's class who I dearly love! She is such a sweet girl, and we love being able to support her! I didn't know much about Type 1 Diabetes until I meet Elizabeth. My understanding has grown a lot. Our hope is that they will be able to find a cure for this disease in the near future.





























We love being on Elizabeth's team! Elizabeth rocks! Thanks Ashley for designing such fun shirts!


























This was the beginning of our 5K walk. I'm not sure how many people came out to support Elizabeth but she definitely had one of the largest teams!
After the walk everyone was treated to lunch and several activity booths. All the adults were sitting around talking when all the kids ran back looking like this! The found the hair coloring booth and went to town!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

OK, I am LOVING the hair! so fun!! Such a great cause!