Saturday, October 23, 2010

Witches Night Out!

What a fun evening! The Heaton gals all got together for "Witches Night Out" at Gardner Village. It was fun to see everyone and catch up! We all met and went to dinner before our evening of fun. The Heaton girls sure know how to dress up! When we were leaving Texas Roadhouse a gentleman stopped us with a funny look on his face and asked, "what's was up with all the witch stuff?" We explained and told him this only happens once a year! After answering his question he still had the same puzzled expression! I think he thought we were all a little crazy! We should have extended an invitation! I wonder what he would have said?! :)
Grandma sure knows how to make us all laugh! I will let her tell you the story! :)
We found out that Kasey is one lucky gal! She was the winner of a super cute gift basket! After Gardner Village, we invaded Kasey's house. It was fun to talk and hang out with the girls! I could have talked all night! Teresa had a drawing for some "fabulous" prizes! We missed all those who couldn't make it! Looking forward to next year!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mubeen said...

HOW FUN!!! You all look so cute in your hats and fun tights! Wish we lived closer so I could've joined in!! :(

Nicole said...

Oh I wish I could've been there! Witches Night Out is always such a great time! You guys all look great!

SHeaton said...

You crazy girls! Kim was really jealous that she didn't get to go!