Monday, May 30, 2011

Our Annual Campout

As school comes to an end, it means it is time for our annual camp out. This year our camp out was minus the camping out. ;) It has been so cold and rainy that there hasn't been a dry night to do it. If it was up to the girls they would have slept out in the rain. Thank goodness Adam and I get to make that decisions! The camping out thing will have to happen at a later date. We decided that we would still do our campfire with roasted hot dogs, marshmallow's, and star burst. Adam introduced us to starburst a few years ago. He went to a fathers and sons campout and found out you can't have a campfire without starburst. Ever since then it is a must. I have wondered if this is a total Utah thing? It was so cold out that even being around the fire wasn't warm enough. Everyone had a blanket and listened to each other tell silly stories! I love that our little family has already formed special family traditions!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mubeen said...

What's Starburst?