One of Kourtney's final projects for the school year required her to give a oral report and presentation on Native Americans for her Utah Studies Class. Her Aunt Stefanie hooked her up! Stefanie is Navajo Indian and lent Kourt some clothing and her cradle board. I was able to watch her give her report since I had to take everything to school for her because it wouldn't fit into her locker. She did a fabulous job! I wished I was more like her. She always seems so cool and collected. Never shows a sign of nervousness! She gave her report and explained what the clothing represented. I learned quite a bit about all of her research.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Kourtnay's Native American presentation
One of Kourtney's final projects for the school year required her to give a oral report and presentation on Native Americans for her Utah Studies Class. Her Aunt Stefanie hooked her up! Stefanie is Navajo Indian and lent Kourt some clothing and her cradle board. I was able to watch her give her report since I had to take everything to school for her because it wouldn't fit into her locker. She did a fabulous job! I wished I was more like her. She always seems so cool and collected. Never shows a sign of nervousness! She gave her report and explained what the clothing represented. I learned quite a bit about all of her research.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment