Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Love Struck"

I have to blog about this!! Can you guess what our girls favorite TV show is? If you guessed American Idol your right! I think this is their official first crush!! Friday was David Archuleta Day!! The girls couldn't wait to get home from school to get their chores done and watch his Homecoming on Live TV! They not only love to watch it on Tuesday and Wednesday nights but, record it and watch it over and over again throughout the weekend!! I was checking the recorded history Friday night and found SEVEN different recordings for David Archuleta !! Oh my goodness, they had recorded every news channel and every time it had aired with the coverage of his Home Town Arrival! I love their facial expressions in this picture!! They are all googly over David Archuleta!
I think David Archuleta's images are burned into the television screen!
I think they sat together in that chair for at least a few hours! This picture cracks me up!! Adam and I just chuckle watching them! They are so funny! I can't wait to show them these pictures a few years from now and see what their reactions will be then!!
David has some HUGE fans living in this house !! It's a good thing they don't have cell phones! Funny girls!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's too cute! I couldn't believe how many girls were there in person to see him, and how many missed school too. I love how humble & sweet he is. I hope he wins too. Brian thought I was crazy the other night when I wanted to watch the news to watch David, guys just don't understand. :) Thanks again for the mother's day flower... I LOVE it!