I decided to pull the camera out a few days ago and snap a few pictures. I love the way these pictures turned out!! One thing for sure, Makell is not camera shy! She loves getting her picture taken! I think she looks absolutely adorable here!!
She is definitely my little poser! I was looking back through some pictures and noticed many of them with her head tilted to one side or the other posing!! Those eyes and smile make my day!! She is such a sweet heart! We are so blessed to have her apart of our family!!
This picture definitely shows her true personality! She is so much fun! She is always making us laugh! She is full of it!! (in a good way) There is never a dull moment with Makell. Her older sister just adore her and she loves getting the attention!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Aw she's so precious!!
She is so cute!!! I love the posing & she has the funnest personality!
She is so cute. She just looks full of personality
Post a Comment